We are a fast-growing general practice law firm located in New Jersey, USA. We recently opened an office in Costa Rica to staff our sales, intake, and client services teams. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team.
We will provide you with all the training you need, great benefits such as:
- Paid training
- 1 hour paid lunch break (upon successful completion of probation)
- Paid time off (upon successful completion of probation)
- We thrive as a team and frequently celebrate our success with company outings, charity events, team-building exercises, and other activities.
Current Job Openings
Inbound Sales Executive
Pay: $10 – $12 per hour + Commission (Estimated: $3,500 per month)
Location: San Jose Costa Rica
- Receive inbound leads via the phone and consistently convert them into new clients to increase sales while providing exceptional customer service.
- Regularly exceed benchmark conversion rates for percentage of calls answered.
- Efficiently manage a significant level of intakes and consultations over the phone.
- Instantly relate and create new, authentic, client relationships over the phone by establishing rapport and trust while maintaining integrity and ethics.
- Strategically manage the conversation and address the client’s questions, concerns and objections with ease, confidence and empathy.
- Seamlessly transition new clients to other team members.
- Fluent in English – excellent communication skills, strong emotional intelligence and independent, sound judgement to quickly identify the client’s problems and then offer clear, viable solutions and then close the deal.
- Self-generate and maintain positive energy and attitude even when faced with rejection and conflict.
- Naturally curious with great improvisational skills that thrives in a creative, problem-solving environment.
- Tech savvy with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
- Slack, Google Workspace Apps (Docs, Sheets)
- Sales: 2-years minimum (Required)
- Paralegal: 1-year (Preferred)
- Working in legal services: 1-year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1-year (Preferred)
- High school graduate or equivalent (Required)
- College graduate in related field (Preferred)
Apply to this position here: https://form.jotform.com/212286357813156